Sustainable mobility solutions
The mobility network in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia is becoming ever more intensively used. The congestion of the road traffic system has an economic and financial impact on society.
Sustainable alternatives are needed as well as smarter use through better guidance and flow measures.
The challenge of this century for Sweco is also in solving mobility issues. Our traffic experts are experienced in mobility issues, traffic engineering design and traffic management. We are working on better accessibility of urban areas and economic centres, along with mitigating the negative effects of congestion and traffic.
- Traffic modelling and simulations
- Traffic management and systems
- Control systems (traffic light control)
- Mobility impact reports (MOBER) and mobility studies
- Parking studies and policy
- Development and management of parking garages
- Public transport studies
Were you unable to find what you were looking for or do you have a question?
Leave your details here. We’ll put you in touch with the right person. Our experts are ready to help you. For every challenge, big or small.